Style Steal: Cara Delavingne's New Style

Cara Delevinge has been all over social media lately, whether that be for breaking away from her modelling agency, for her role in Paper Towns or because of her new style-Think tailored, feminine and an array of dark colours. Here are my two favourites of her new style and how to copy them.


Cara at the Paris photocall in a Jenny Peckham blouse, Elie Saab Shorts and Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes. 
Get the look - 


In a Saint Laurent Playsuit, Cara hits London. I like this look it's so polished and the use of black and white isn't to exaggerated or in your face. 
Get the look - 

Do you like Cara's new look? If so, what's your favourite look, I'd love to hear from you. For more on celebrity style, I wrote a post on my blog here and one for fashionstyleblog.com here.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment