Weekly Wishlist | Transitional Spring

2







J Crew bead necklace




So I've had my eye on the river Island blouse for a while, I love it and despite it being a big expensive, I think I would wear it loads as it's gorgeous. I've needed a leather jacket since the weather has got too hot for a coat but too cold to go without at least two layers and I think the mix of faux leather and suede would break up an all black outfit. The suede skirt has made it to my list despite the price tag... still wondering if to save for it or not. So obviously Ted Baker jeans are way out of my price range but it's nice to dream, same goes for the gorgeous shoes and necklace; also out of my price range...oh.
           Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin'


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment