5 Things to do by the end of March

So in five days its April and to celebrate that I have a quick post of 5 things to do by the end of March;one for each day...

5) Watch the 'September Issue' on Netflix so I found this the other day while attempting to revise for some exams. The revision was bad but the documentary about Vogue's biggest issue was very good and worth the watch.

4) Book tickets to the Savage Beauty Expedition because why not get inspired. To see background information on all this I wrote a post about Alexander McQueen and The Exhibition. Tickets are on sale here.

3) Buy a button down skirt A-line, suede, denim the list is endless and they are all good right now; Asos and Topshop both have a good selection. 

2) Watch The Breakfast Club a few days ago, it was 31 years since the breakfast club met for detention, in memory of that why not watch it? 

1) Sign Up for Bloglovin' recently Bloglovin' has been my main social media platform, and even if you don't have a blog, It's free to sign up. It's like an instagram for blogs.. why not follow me?

A unusually short post, I hope you enjoyed it, these are my five things to do by the end of this month, what are yours? Have a lovely Thursday.

Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin'

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment