Bare Minerals Liquid Foundation Review



(I have the colour 'Bare Linen')

I have been looking for a good foundation for a while now and I knew that Bare Minerals New Liquid Foundation had some good reviews and decided to test it for myself. It is a tone correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one. 

So you have to shake the bottle before you use it as otherwise the foundation ingredients can become separated. A little of this foundation actually goes a long way and I found 4 drops covered my entire face. The end result is a light/medium coverage which conceals redness and blemishes. The lady that worked in bare minerals that tested it on me explained how it included vitamins that prevented acne and redness so its actually doing your skin good rather than blocking your pores. The foundation, I find with a setting powder over the top, has a long staying power, lasting all day. 
It makes skin look smooth and all one colour however doesn't look heavy or like your wearing foundation which is the look i prefer. It contains neutral/golden undertones making it a brightening base. 

There are 20 shades and it is currently £26 which i think is good considering how good quality it is.  

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment