How to Dress Like a Valentino Girl


I have been looking at the 2015 Resort Runway shows recently and one brand I have been loving walking down have been Valentino. I love the direction Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli are taking the brand, If I had the odd million under my bed, sure I'd love to buy all that is Valentino on the red carpet, unfortunatly I don't and can't. However I have found an afforadblish British alternative; Needle and Thread. Their clothing all has a slight Valentino vibe going on being heavily embellished. I have found this brand at both Asos and Net-a-porter,  Shop and Style  and Selfridges .Although yes, I'll admit the brand is still a little pricey I think a dress from needle and thread would be a good investment.
This dress is from ASOS for £140 in the sale (£200 originally) 

The second  is net-a-porter for £350


This one I couldn't get as a picture but is a favourite of mine at £100 in the sale (originally £200)

Style the dresses as they do with a Valentino gown – with Heidi braids, precious (antique) jewelry, statement flats or stiletto heels and embellished clutch bags- a watch as everyone thinks your modelling the real deal.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment