Golden Globes Best Dessed

Award Season has officially began and Sunday was the Golden Globe Awards. It was a big night, Amal Clooney made her first red carpet appearance while fashionistas like Noami Whatts and Diane Kruger attended and wowed other nominees. Without further a due lets look at (in my opinion) the top 3 best dressed.

                                                    Diane Kruger, in Emilia Wickstead                                                   Diane Kruger (with Joshua Jackson) suprised everyone when she came in a less known but still beautiful brand; Emilia Wickstead. I love how she always makes it look so simple to look so perfect. 
                                                     Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace
Kate wore a similiar dress by Versace to the Academy Awards and what can I say, she pulled it off again. She looks so glamourous in this, sometimes we don't have to reinvent the wheel...
Sienna Miller in Miu Miu
Oh my Gosh. Look at her, I love Sienna's delicate and elegant style and this dress was no exception. She has a lovely feature in this months Vogue* it's good to see she is getting recognision.

So they were my top three, I hope you agree, I'd love to know your opinions. Have a lovely rest of the week.
*Vogue are doing a free Febuary Issue to celebrate the launch of Vogue on mobiles, be sure to get yours!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment